- Special Edition Print: 21[cm] X 14[cm]
- Special Edition Print: 30[cm] X 20[cm]
- Open Edition: 60[cm] X 40[cm]
- Open Edition: 100[cm]X 66.6[cm]
- Archival 100% Cotton FineArt Print
- Signed Certificate of Authenticity
Fabio Bucciarelli has been working in Libya since the first stages of the civil war in 2011 until the death of Gheddafi. He later went back to the country to document the fighting against Daesh.
The photo is part project “ The Libyan War” and it appears in the book “L’odore della guerra (2012, Aliberti, Italy). The artwork has been exhibited in Barcelona at The Blue Project Gallery and in International art fairs including Milan MIA and DF Mexico Zona Maco.